How to place an order
Ordering is simple, using our online order system.
Follow these simple steps to receive a beautifully printed job every time.
1. Click on “view all products” and choose the category you require.
2. Once on the category, choose the one that is most appropriate to your needs.
3. Carefully work through the printing options, choosing your desired size, quantity, finish and if you need us to design artwork for youÂ etc.
4. Once you have chosen all the details, a price will appear on the right hand side box of the screen, this will include VAT where applicable, if you are happy with the price, click “add to basket”.
5 .Proceed to basket by either clicking on the icon that flashes up in the bottom right hand corner, or choose the shopping cart on the top right of the screen.
6. You can now review your purchase and clickÂ “proceed to checkout” if everything appears correct.
7. At this point you will probably need to create a new account, this takes about a minute, you will need to do this to make a purchase.
8. Once you have created an account you will be logged in, there you can choose your delivery option and payment option and then press “proceed”.
9. At this point you will see the total cost and you can enter your card details, once you have done that, press “complete order”.
10. Now you will see a completed order status and you have the ability to upload your own artwork, (please remember to add 3mm of bleed to all artwork unlessÂ you have a white border). This is easy to do, simply click “add files” and you can then find them on your computer, then drag the file to where it says “drag files here” or double click on the file and once it appears on the screen press “start upload”. Once it has uploaded to the screen, press “upload files” and they will be uploaded to our server. That is it, the process is complete, you can now either upload more files or continue shopping.
I would just like to thank Maypole for the beautiful job you recently supplied me. We had brochures and folders printed and they really are first rate. The friendly service and helpfulness I received made a daunting task easy and I would have no hesitation in referring you to my friends or clients. Martin Orchard
Collected my tour posters today from Maypole Press... I Couldn't recommend them highly enough ðŸ’– T J Higgs
I'd just like to say thank you to Dean and the team at Maypole for making my interaction with you all so easy, I didn't have much of a clue as to what I wanted, but after a five minute phone call I was confident that you knew what I wanted and you delivered on your promise, I will definitely use you in the future. Terry Hudson- Hudson Heating & Plumbing
Maypole have produced so many jobs for me over the last few years, from letterheads to signs and even wallpaper, every job has been on budget, on time and top quality, I will continue to use Maypole because of the personal service I receive, I would recommend to anyone. Neill Hutchingson
Maypole produced a stunning graphic to go on the back of my van, the colours were really vibrant and it makes such a difference compared to our normal vinyl lettering, we will get all the vans done by Maypole now, great work guys, thanks. David Carne Builders